Job Seeker Details
- Excited by innovations
- Knowledge-hungry learner
- Ability to build rapport with business partners, and with the diverse workforce of the organization in multicultural settings
- Self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision
- Energetic performer with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Highly organized, dedicated, and committed to achieving excellence
- Knowledge in various technical documents / standards (IEC, ASTM, ICEA, and CIGRE).
- Designing Products for customers’ projects.
- Reviewing & Optimizing of electrical installations.
- Calculating electrical and mechanical parameters.
- Computer literacy in: CYME software by EATON, Mathcad, MS Project, EPICOR ERP/CRM, MindView, and MS Office, in particular Excel (data analysis using Pivot Tables, and scripting using Visual Basic).
10 Years Experience