Job Seeker Details
- Team worker
- Care management and coordination of group of mixed speciality patients and ward staff
- Clinical competence in wound assessment and care, intravenous medicine, post surgery management e.g. drain, suture, staple, catheter removal
- Working within a team, supporting junior staff and students and managing own independant work load.
- Deliver end of life care with dignity and respect. Provide care and support for their family and relatives.
- Seek opportunities to develop clinical and theoretical knowledge through training classes, online and reading materials.
Healthcare & Medical
2 Years Experience
Nursing - General Medical & Surgical