Job Seeker Details
- I am an Electrical and Instrumentation engineer with more 15 years of experience in maintenance, continuous improvement, design, procurement, commissioning and project co-ordination. Improved productivity, stability, safety, continuity and optimization through measurement, automation and control processes. Bachelor of Technology degree in Electrical Engineering, with ECSA, SAIEE and SAGA registration.
- Work well under pressure
- I am a highly capable individual who comes highly recommended and who enjoys working with a team.
- I have gained excellent experience over the last 15 year in industry and this allows me to makes good decisions regarding maintenance in all disciplines.
- Extensive technical and practical knowledge of configuration, programing and development of control systems (PLC’s, HMI’s, VSD’s, DCS).
- Experience in electrical power system maintenance (Statutory maintenance).
- Experienced in implementation of capital projects. -Experience in maintenance systems and maintenance strategy (SAP PM, best practices, reliability, plant standards, asset management).
- Experience in contractor management (Crane, Transformers, Compressors, etc). -Experienced in the commissioning and calibration of instrumentation. -Experience in logical fault finding and root cause analysis.
- Good understanding of hazardous area classifications (EX classification). -Experienced in safety analytical techniques (PRA, HAZOP, SIL study). -Proficient in design software (AutoCAD). -Skilled in communicating with all levels and with people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Strong attention to details and ability to think quickly and independently. - Experience in people management (Leadership, HR, training, strategic planning). - Experience with continuous improvement and Lean Six Sigma projects.
15 Years Experience