Job Seeker Details
- Prolific forte on Intel Xeon [WINTEL] based enterprise system’s platform. (Flex, Blade and Rack based systems)
- Experienced in large scale IT operations based on ITIL
- Experienced in hardware implementations, integration and deployment of various flavors of major enterprise x86 operating system’s [Windows, RHEL, & ESXi]
- On-field/site experience for resolving meticulous and strenuous hardware anomalies analytically based on system logs and system behavior
- Ability to evaluate and troubleshoot challenges in a complex data center environment over multiple issues efficiently.
- Capable of working independently or as a part of team completing any work assigned with observance to honesty, sincerity, commitment and punctuality.
- Possess good knowledge of RAID concepts, storage subsystems and corresponding host connectivity with working knowledge on IBM tape products for backup processes
- Capacity to work on time biased resolutions in order to ensure high availability and up-time.
- Problem management on Wintel servers
- Linux, Windows and VMware deployements
- Infrastructure integration and implementation
- Certified in Lenovo and IBM enterprise infrasturcture product services
Information & Communication Technology
3 Years Experience
Business/Systems Analysts, Help Desk & IT Support, Networks & Systems Administration, Programme & Project Management