Job Seeker Details
- My PhD research concerned smart meter (Phasor Measurement Units) and Wide Area Protection Systems WAPS in smart grid.
- My research after PhD concerns different effects of high sharing of renewable energy in smart grid.
- Recent research interest with my students are: • PV planning and reliability, • Frequency stability of different renewable energy sources, • Spinning reserve sizing, • Grid restoration using resilience analysis, and • Energy management system
- Writing international research project proposals, as: • Grid integration work package in “EuroSunMed-FP7 project” with cooperation of Dr. Harald Svendsen –SINTEF-energy, Norway. • “Renewable Energy Technologies lab- China” ,ASRT- Egypt.
- Participate in international research team in : EuroSunMed project, STS-MED project and MEDSOL project.
- good experience in solar power planning
- Academic writing and reviewing
- Analyzing results
- supervising postgraduate students
- communication during international projects
- programming languages such C++ and MatLab
Education & Training
17 Years Experience
Research & Fellowships, Teaching - Tertiary
4 Years Experience