Job Seeker Details
- I am hard working, keen young woman looking to develop my skills within the hospitality industry.
- I work well as part of a team, I see myself as an out-going individual and I am easy to communicate with.
- I see myself as self-motivated and determined in achieving my goals
- I take pride in giving guests the best possible experience and making sure that all their needs are met with a friendly smile.
- I am reliable, punctual and take my responsibilities as well as my rights seriously
- fluent in 3 languages : Polish, English, French
- Level A2 of german language
- interpersonal : professional, patient, fair, cheerful attitude towards collegues and guests/clients
- regular mode first degree at Faculty of Modern Languages, French Philology at Adam Mickiewicz University
- driving licence cat. B
- teamwork, working under pressure of time and stress
- working with computer software, Microsoft Office (WORD , Excel , PowerPoint, etc.)
- photographer : taking and professionally editing photos for businesses
Hospitality & Tourism
6 Years Experience
Bar & Beverage Staff, Front Office & Guest Services, Management, Waiting Staff
Education & Training
3 Years Experience
Childcare & Outside School Hours Care, Tutoring