Job Seeker Details
- It’s important in today’s world to remember some core values, of which integrity may be the most important.
- I regard myself as being as thorough as I can in any assignment. It’s better to take a little more time on gathering information before one commits to a path of action, than discovering your omissions too late.
- I don’t believe companies are lucky enough to find a perfect match to a role with regards to experience. That’s why it’s important to be able to learn quickly. I believe I can grasp complexities of problems fairly quickly.
- I would like to think of myself as a good communicator, particularly listening and asking questions in a diplomatic manner.
- No jobs are performed in isolation. Team efforts should be more efficient than individual efforts. Often this only happens when team members get along. I find the best way to foster good relationships is by being helpful, having good manners and sometimes a sense of humour.
- Cognos Report Studio
- MS Excel
- MS Access
- basic T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- basic Excel PowerPivot
- basic VB, C#, ASP.net MVC
Information & Communication Technology
20 Years Experience
Business/Systems Analysts, Developers/Programmers, Programme & Project Management
6 Years Experience