Job Seeker Details
- Understanding priorities, responsibilities, and chronological order of tasks increases the quality of performance. (When I was “Reg. Acc" I saved 50% of time & increases quality by reordered the processes with my team & with other departments).
- A problem solver, I solve the problems from them roots. (When I was “Acc/Rec specialist ” I given the company the best solution for a big old triple problem divided between three different managements , & got a Thankful email from the Projects Manager, with a reward cash).
- Initiative & Service Orientation. (According to my work in retail sales store, I can recognize those whom needs any help & I head to them directly with deep desire to help & I understand their feelings -Empathy-,So I win more satisfied customers & more sales).
- Motivated, Innovator new products and services, Develop processes and quality, open minded, helpful... And more.
- Quick learner, Self-motivated individual
- Meeting deadlines, priorisitng workload, difficult customer, innovative idea
- Organisational skills (prioritisation, multi-task, time management)
- Ability to work as part of team or on my own.
- Very good in Microsoft Office Programs : Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Got several tools for analysis and evaluate performance
- Analytical skills, Willingness to learn, Attention to detail, Numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills
Retail & Consumer Products
6 Years Experience
Management - Store
4 Years Experience
Accounts Receivable/Credit Control
Sport & Recreation
5 Years Experience
Fitness & Personal Training