Job Seeker Details
- . In charge of the Kitchen & Taking order in the absence of Head Chef, Prepare Mise en place. Plan, prepare and cook a wide variety of food- i.e. sauces, soups, salads, vegetables, meat, poultry and fish dishes, and create decorative food displays.
- Supervise activities of the team members and other kitchen Workers, demonstrate new cooking techniques and equipment to team members.
- Take stock and do inventory of all the food and receive deliveries, Work in a fast-paced area.
- Supervise and monitor sanitation practices to ensure that team members and other kitchen workers follow standers and regulations, ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly, products are served of high quality, compliant to food safety and expiry date of the product is well maintained
- Chef / Cook
- Broil, Cold & Hot Range, A La Carte, Butchery
- Fine Dining, Preparation, Live Cooking
- Japanese Sushi
Hospitality & Tourism
16 Years Experience