Job Seeker Details
- Ambition – The will, ability and confidence to succeed in any chosen environment
- High-energy teacher and trainer, skilled in deploying young and adult-learning modalities, therefor guiding adults through engaging breakthrough learning opportunities.
- Creative facilitator whose facilitation process improves productive, collaborative relationships by employing cooperative and constructive action to achieve the widest possible common ground.
- Problem Solving and Lateral Thinking; Analysis and Research –
- Aptitude for Learning Quickly – Through all my work experience I have developed the ability to learn and use new systems of working with minimal training where time is of the essence.
- Time Management – The need to juggle paid work with my academic studies has focused my mind on working efficiently in order to meet my deadlines.
- Flexibility – The ability to adapt rapidly to a new work environment and also a new cultural environment
- Strategic team leader who utilizes creativity to analyze group dynamic, build and reinforce alignment, and enhance team’s ability to perform synergistically and with a full sense of coordination and unity.
- Flexible, adaptable change agent and enthusiastic, self-starter, eager to quickly assemble new concepts and ideas.
- Independent, practical professional
- Instructional leadership coordinator
- principal advisor
- teacher trainer
- teacher mentor
- secondary, intermedaite and primary English teacher
- voluntary home tutor(adults)
- Assistant manager in a company
Education & Training
15 Years Experience
Management - Schools, Teaching - Primary, Tutoring, Workplace Training & Assessment