China Business Summit
Here’s a great opportunity to make sure you are well informed to benefit from the increasing trade between China and New Zealand in the next few years.
Attend the 2018 China Business Summit. Since the signing of the NZ-China Free Trade Agreement 10 years ago, two-way trade has more than trebled.
This premium one day summit will:
- Discuss the rapidly changing political and economic environment in China and how that impacts on New Zealand business.
- Explore how SME’s in New Zealand can leverage off Alibaba’s digital platforms.
- Check that New Zealand innovative technologies are safe in the hands of Chinese partners and investors.
- Hear from Hon David Parker on how NZ can navigate the trade war between the United States and China.
- Explore the Belt & Road initiative and the potential for New Zealand firms to benefit.
The Prime Minister, Rt Hon. Jacinda Adern will open the Summit on May 14th and this will be followed by a day of debate and discussion that you should not miss.
Date: Monday, 14th May, 2018
Time: 8.00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: Cordis, Auckland - 83 Symonds St, Grafton, Auckland 1010
Single Ticket (incl GST)
Click here for more information on the programme and speakers, and register below: